Every Fenceworks fence is custom designed and built on site. For this reason, we cannot provide estimates (or ballpark pricing) over the phone, by email or at our location.
There are several reasons why we offer our customers a FREE In-Home estimate:
- We do not quote fences by linear foot or by a “per panel” basis. Fences are not one size fits all; most of our fences are custom built on-site and are quoted by-the-piece.
- To provide an accurate, detailed estimate we need to see your property. We need to observe your property grade, bushes, concrete cutting, the removal of existing fence, and other factors.
- Most importantly, we need to carefully measure your property, review your plat of survey, and discuss your style choices. Then we can calculate materials and labor.
- In order for you to select the best fence for your yard, together, we will sit down and review examples of fence styles in our extensive catalog.
- Every location and city has strict ordinances and codes we need to follow. Our Fenceworks’ estimators understand what can and cannot be done, and will prepare you for obtaining a permit, if one is required.
- We have been in the fence business since 1967. We take pride in our professionalism, and strive for complete customer satisfaction. We are not typical “salesman.” Our job is to educate you on our products, our services, and add beauty, privacy and security to your yard.
We provide our fences and installaion services for the following residential areas and communities: Chicago (including these areas: Wrigleyville, Lincoln Park/Old Town, Roscoe Village, Wicker Park, Andersonville, Irving Park, Sauganash, Logan Square, Lakeview, Edgewater, Ravenswood and others.) Plus the following suburban areas: Skokie, Evanston, Glenview, Highland Park, Deerfield, Lake Forest, Lake Bluff, Wilmette, Winnetka, Northbrook, Glencoe, Lincolnwood, Kenilworth. For your Chicago Fencing needs or suburban fencing needs, call us for a free estimate.