10′ x 17′ VariableBounce Rectangular
When it comes to quality in both safety and innovation, there is no close second to the 10′ x 17′ rectangular trampoline from AlleyOOP Sports®. It is without a doubt the most superior system in its class. Our patented VariableBounce™ technology is now coupled with our high-strength 10″ springs to offer you a bounce that is safer, smoother, and livelier than anything you’ve ever felt before. Expect a bounce that will consistently wow you for years down the road. Of course, the supreme value does not stop at the trampoline—our 7′ safety enclosure, with over 15 patented safety and performance innovations, is the strongest rectangular enclosure system known to the trampoline world. With eight, heavy-gauge support poles that are galvanized inside and out and put through an advanced powder coating process, this AlleyOOP Sports® enclosure sets the bar for literally everything you’d ever want from a safety enclosure system. Just to make an outstanding thing even better, we’ve also fine-tuned the assembly process to make it even more easy and trouble-free than before.
Aside from the 15-plus patented safety and performance innovations that go into this trampoline and enclosure system, one of the main reasons our product stands above the competition is that our trampoline and safety enclosure systems are specifically designed to work in conjunction with each other so that efficiency and effectiveness are optimized. No other company offers a rectangular trampoline and enclosure system that is this complementary, this innovative, this structurally sound, or this attractive. As with all of our AlleyOOP Sports® Trampoline Systems, the Variable-Bounce comes with our strongest safety enclosure, employing our Triple-Fail-Safe™ backup system. It is no mystery why AlleyOOP Sports® has come to be synonymous with safety, innovation, quality, and performance.
- Engineered for safety with our VariableBounce™ Technology and our exclusive patented Triple-Fail-Safe™ Enclosure System
- Extra-Stretch™ High-Performance 10″ springs for a longer lasting, and better bouncing trampoline system
- Taller frame offers the clearance needed for a lively, deep bounce
- Deep Forest Green Powder Coating – Blends Beautifully with Landscaping
- Great Bounce Performance for Athletes, Gymnasts, Cheerleaders, and Divers
- The frame is heavy-duty, 2″ diameter, pre-galvanized steel, that is powder coated with a beautiful forest green, textured finish. The frame has a 2.5mm wall thickness.
- The trampoline jumping mat is 40 inches tall, for excellent ground clearance for superior performance. This allows us to use our exclusive 10″ Extra-Stretch™ High-Performance springs for an excellent bounce with an incredibly comfortable landing.
- 92 Extra-Stretch™ High-Performance Springs are 10-inch long, zinc-plated steel. Our springs provide excellent bounce with less injury potential than the stiffer, harder landing you get on someone else’s trampoline using shorter, lower quality springs.
- Maximum single-user weight rating up to 225 lbs.*(Real world testing to a combined weight of over 800 lbs!)
- Our Permatron® jumping mat is the industry leader in High-Tensile Strength, UV and Water Protection, and performance. Our mat has 10 rows of stitching and a UV shield (compared to just 4 rows of stitching and no UV shield on most other brands). The mat offers approximately 100 square feet of play space.
- We use high-strength looped straps and steel V-rings for connecting the springs. Never buy a trampoline mat with grommets that are punched through the fabric… A very poor design that causes the mat to tear and fail prematurely.
- The frame pad is forest green in color, blending beautifully with the landscape. It is over 14 inches wide and 1 inch thick (no tapering). High-density, gym-quality polyethylene (crosslinked PE), closed-cell foam padding is used across the entire pad surface, not just at the edge. The foam is covered by a high-quality, 21-ounce, reinforced, Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) outer shell that is UV- and water-resistant. Other manufacturers use a cheap tarp material to cover the foam, which falls apart very quickly.
- Our highest quality and strongest safety enclosure system helps prevent users from falling off of the trampoline, cushions their impacts, keeps the net from breaking/collapsing around them, is rated to withstand an impact of 295 lbs., and lasts many times longer than any other enclosure system on the market. The Unitized design of the 10′ x 17′ System speeds installation time.