AlleyOOP Variable Bounce
12′ and 14′ VariableBounce
AlleyOOP Sports® 14ft. and 12ft Variable-Bounce™ Trampoline System • Complete Single-Bed Unitized System including our safest patented Triple-Fail-Safe™ Enclosure. The AlleyOOP Sports® line of trampolines combines superior quality throughout with the most advanced safety engineering to create the world’s best backyard trampoline systems.
Our patented Variable-Bounce™ technology is an elegantly simple innovation that helps optimize the shock absorption rate and the bounce performance of the trampoline. During a bounce, the Variable-Bounce™ System engages the springs asynchronously; a portion of the springs start to engage immediately when the jumper lands and the remaining springs engage a split-second later. Like an airbag in a car, this extra split second of time makes a big difference – especially during an awkward landing – because it allows a jumper to absorb impact forces more slowly and gradually throughout the body. Decelerating or stopping the falling jumper more slowly puts less stress on the body, less stress on the jumper’s knees, back, etc. The jumper’s body absorbs less of the fall energy so the springs absorb more and this results in a better return bounce. Bottom line, you get a smoother, more forgiving landing, and a better, higher return bounce. Our high quality AlleyOOP Sports® springs, specifically engineered to bring you both comfort and height, further improve the bounce performance. The Variable-Bounce design can’t match our premier DoubleBounce™ Trampoline with integrated AirShock™ System, but it’s still a huge jump in safety and performance over a mass market trampoline! As with all of our AlleyOOP Sports® Trampoline Systems, the Variable-Bounce comes with our strongest safety enclosure, employing our Triple-Fail-Safe™ backup system.
- Engineered for safety with our Variable-Bounce™ Technology and our exclusive patented Triple-Fail-Safe™ Enclosure System
- Deep Forest Green Powder Coating – Blends Beautifully with Landscaping
- The Variable tension between springs provides a softer landing, smoother feel and more gentle rebound
- Overall: A better, Safer Bounce that reduces stress on the body
- 14 feet in diameter (24% larger play area/jumping surface than a 9′ x 16′ rectangular trampoline). Now available in 12ft as well!
- The frame is heavy-duty, 1.9″ diameter, pre-galvanized steel, that is powder coated with a beautiful forest green, textured finish. The frame has a 2mm wall thickness.
- The trampoline jumping mat is 35 inches tall, for better ground clearance than most other trampolines. This allows us to use our exclusive 8.5″ Extra-Stretch™ springs for a deeper, more shock-absorbent landing and a greater return bounce.
- 96 or 88 Extra-Stretch™ High-Performance Springs (8.5 inches long, tapered, high tensile steel) give our best bounce performance yet still offer a low-impact landing. Our springs are rust resistant using a high-quality zinc-plating process. Our frame allows the springs to handle the bounce of a 245 pound adult. The Variable-Bounce™ offers a great bounce with less injury potential than the stiffer, harder landing you get on someone else’s trampoline using shorter, lower quality springs.
- Our Permatron® jumping mat is the industry leader in High-Tensile Strength, UV and Water Protection, and performance. Our mat has 10 rows of stitching and a UV shield (compared to just 4 rows of stitching and no UV shield on most other brands). The mat offers approximately 113 square feet of play space
- We use high strength looped straps and steel V-ringsfor connecting the springs. Never buy a trampoline mat with grommets that are punched through the fabric… A very poor design that causes the mat to tear and fail prematurely.
- All of our AlleyOOP® Sports trampolines include our patent pending all steel “DD” Sure-Lok™ system to prevent the frame from twisting and deforming. Other manufacturers build their frames with slip-fit (male/female) pieces that rotate and twist open over time causing the frame to become loose and wobbly, or even break.
- The frame pad is forest green in color, blending beautifully with the landscape. It is over 14 inches wide and 1 inch thick (no tapering). High-density, gym-quality polyethylene (crosslinked PE), closed-cell foam padding is used across the entire pad surface, not just at the edge. The foam is covered by a high-quality, 21-ounce, reinforced, Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) outer shell that is UV- and water-resistant. Other manufacturers use a cheap tarp material to cover the foam, which falls apart very quickly.
- Our highest quality and strongest safety enclosure system helps prevent users from falling off of the trampoline, cushions their impacts, keeps the net from breaking/collapsing around them, is rated to withstand an impact of 295 lbs., and lasts many times longer than any other enclosure system on the market. The Unitized design of the Variable-Bounce System speeds installation time.
- Maximum single-user weight rating up to 245 lbs.*(Real world testing to a combined weight of over 800 lbs.)