AlleyOOP Double Bounce
Double Bounce Trampoline
14ft. DoubleBounce™ Trampoline with Integrated AirShock™ Safety Technology • Complete Unitized System including our safest patented Triple-Fail-Safe™ Enclosure
Double the Safety, Double the Fun!! With our Revolutionary Patented DoubleBounce™ Trampoline Safety Sytem with AirShock™ Technology and our Patented Triple-Fail-Safe™ Enclosure. A dramatic improvement in safety and play performance over conventional trampolines! The AlleyOOP Sports® line of trampolines combines superior quality throughout with the most advanced safety engineering to create the world’s best backyard trampoline systems. Like our VariableBounce™ trampoline, our DoubleBounce™ System is designed specifically to help reduce the risk of injury on the mat of the trampoline, where most injuries occur. Our DoubleBounce design offers significant safety and performance advantages over any single-bed trampoline. This top-of-the-line system is, quite simply, the world’s most advanced safety-engineered trampoline. As with all of our AlleyOOP Sports® Trampoline Systems, the DoubleBounce comes with our strongest safety enclosure, employing our Triple-Fail-Safe™ backup system.
- DoubleBed Spacing Creates Shock-Absorption Zone = 50% More Forgiving
- Acts like Giant Air Pillow – Very Important during awkward landings
- Only System to help reduce risks from Multiple Jumpers
- Widest Performance Spectrum; Great Bounce for All Ages/Weights
- Significantly Enhances Perimeter Bounce Performance
- DoubleBounce System also Includes VariableBounceTechnology
- Integrated AirShock™ Safety Technology Helps to Reduce Risk with Multiple Jumpers.
- Includes our exclusive patented Triple-Fail-Safe™ Enclosure System.
- Mats Can Be Rotated for Extended Life.
- Heavy-Duty frame is made from pre-galvanized steel that is 1.9 inches in diameter.
- Deep Forest Green Powder Coating – Blends Beautifully with Landscaping.
- Our Permatron® jumping mats are the industry leader in High-Tensile Strength, UV and Water Protection, and performance. Our mats have 10 rows of stitching and a UV shield (compared to just 4 rows of stitching and no UV shield on most other brands). The mats offer approximately 113 square feet of play space.
- We use high strength looped straps and steel V-rings for connecting the springs. Never buy a trampoline mat with grommets that are punched through the fabric… A very poor design that causes the mat to tear and fail prematurely.
- All of our AlleyOOP Sports® trampolines include our patent pending all steel “DD” Sure-Lok™ system to prevent the frame from twisting and deforming. Other manufacturers build their frames with slip-fit (male/female) pieces that rotate and twist open over time causing the frame to become loose and wobbly, or even break.
- 14 feet in diameter (24% larger play area/jumping surface than a 9′ x 16′ rectangular trampoline).
- The top trampoline jumping mat is 40 inches tall, for excellent ground clearance (much higher than most other trampolines). This allows us to use our exclusive 10″ springs for a deeper, more shock-absorbent landing and an excellent return bounce.
- 128 Extra-Stretch™ High-Performance Springs (10 inches long, tapered, high tensile steel) give our best bounce performance yet still offer a low-impact landing. Our springs are rust resistant using a high-quality zinc-plating process. These exceptional springs, combined with our DoubleBounce design, provide a very forgiving bounce for kids and yet with all 128 springs installed, can still handle a 250 lb. adult.
- The frame pad is forest green in color, blending beautifully with the landscape. It is over 14 inches wide and 1 inch thick (no tapering). High-density, gym-quality polyethylene (crosslinked PE), closed-cell foam padding is used across the entire pad surface, not just at the edge. The foam is covered by a high-quality, 21-ounce, reinforced, Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) outer shell that is UV- and water-resistant. Other manufacturers use a cheap tarp material to cover the foam, which falls apart very quickly.
- Our highest quality and strongest safety enclosure system helps prevent users from falling off of the trampoline, cushions their impacts, keeps the net from breaking/collapsing around them, is rated to withstand an impact of 295 lbs., and lasts many times longer than any other enclosure system on the market. The Unitized design of the DoubleBounce™ System speeds installation time.
- Maximum single-user weight rating up to 250 lbs in standard 128-spring configuration.* (Real world testing to a combined weight of over 800 lbs!)