AlleyOOP Variable Bounce Trampoline
AlleyOOP Sports® 14ft. and 12ft Variable-Bounce™ Trampoline System • Complete Single-Bed Unitized System including our safest patented Triple-Fail-Safe™ Enclosure. The AlleyOOP Sports® line of trampolines combines superior quality throughout with the most advanced safety engineering to create the world’s best backyard trampoline systems.
Variable Bounce Technology
- Engineered for safety with our Variable-Bounce™ Technology and our exclusive patented Triple-Fail-Safe™ Enclosure System
- Deep Forest Green Powder Coating – Blends Beautifully with Landscaping
- The Variable tension between springs provides a softer landing, smoother feel and more gentle rebound
- Overall: A better, Safer Bounce that reduces stress on the body
- 14 feet in diameter (24% larger play area/jumping surface than a 9′ x 16′ rectangular trampoline). Now available in 12ft as well!
- The frame is heavy-duty, 1.9″ diameter, pre-galvanized steel, that is powder coated with a beautiful forest green, textured finish. The frame has a 2mm wall thickness.
- The trampoline jumping mat is 35 inches tall, for better ground clearance than most other trampolines. This allows us to use our exclusive 8.5″ Extra-Stretch™ springs for a deeper, more shock-absorbent landing and a greater return bounce.
- 96 or 88 Extra-Stretch™ High-Performance Springs (8.5 inches long, tapered, high tensile steel) give our best bounce performance yet still offer a low-impact landing. Our springs are rust resistant using a high-quality zinc-plating process. Our frame allows the springs to handle the bounce of a 245 pound adult. The Variable-Bounce™ offers a great bounce with less injury potential than the stiffer, harder landing you get on someone else’s trampoline using shorter, lower quality springs.
- Our Permatron® jumping mat is the industry leader in High-Tensile Strength, UV and Water Protection, and performance. Our mat has 10 rows of stitching and a UV shield (compared to just 4 rows of stitching and no UV shield on most other brands). The mat offers approximately 113 square feet of play space
- We use high strength looped straps and steel V-ringsfor connecting the springs. Never buy a trampoline mat with grommets that are punched through the fabric… A very poor design that causes the mat to tear and fail prematurely.
- All of our AlleyOOP® Sports trampolines include our patent pending all steel “DD” Sure-Lok™ system to prevent the frame from twisting and deforming. Other manufacturers build their frames with slip-fit (male/female) pieces that rotate and twist open over time causing the frame to become loose and wobbly, or even break.
- The frame pad is forest green in color, blending beautifully with the landscape. It is over 14 inches wide and 1 inch thick (no tapering). High-density, gym-quality polyethylene (crosslinked PE), closed-cell foam padding is used across the entire pad surface, not just at the edge. The foam is covered by a high-quality, 21-ounce, reinforced, Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) outer shell that is UV- and water-resistant. Other manufacturers use a cheap tarp material to cover the foam, which falls apart very quickly.
- Our highest quality and strongest safety enclosure system helps prevent users from falling off of the trampoline, cushions their impacts, keeps the net from breaking/collapsing around them, is rated to withstand an impact of 295 lbs., and lasts many times longer than any other enclosure system on the market. The Unitized design of the Variable-Bounce System speeds installation time.